Well my travels in Vietnam are drawing to a close, so here’s a bit of a visual summary of the trip… Once I’m back home, I’ll have heaps of posts coming to cover the food, the sights and the people – there’s been way too much to even start writing about now!
Some of the amazing things I’ve done have been..
– kayaking Ha Long Bay
– eating my weight in street food
– a market tour and cooking class at Morning Glory
– cycling the islets of Hoi An
– visiting the Ho Chi Minh museum and mausoleum
– eating more amazing street food
– crawling through the Cu Chi Tunnels
– shooting an M16
– saw the beautiful Cham ruins at My son
– walked the riverside of Hoi An surrounded by lanterns
– I ate a lot of really good food. Did I mention that?